Your newly resurfaced Tara Tennis Courts are US Open blue courts. The Tara Tennis Courts are conveniently located between Tara's Clubhouse and Main Swimming Pool. We offer our members a choice of regularly scheduled Dougle and Single groups for Men's, Ladies ad Mixed Double tennis, and provide plenty of opportunities for Open Play.
Your Tara Tennis Courts re-open daily from 7:00AM to 10:00PM and are available to our Members, Family Members, Transferees and Guests. Courts are not to be used when nets are lowered. The tennis court gates are locked with a combination lock and the Tara Administration Office can provide you with the code.
- The current Code published by the United States Tennis Association, shall govern play.
- Playing guest must be accompanied by a member or transferee.
- No food or beverage shall be brought onto the Country Club Tennis premises unless purchased from the Club.
- Courts are not to be used for any purpose other than tennis.
Tara Tennis Dress Code:
Tennis shoes must be worn at all times and black-soled shoes or jogging shoes are not permitted.
Tennis shorts, shirts, sweatshirts/slacks or warm-up suits. In cold weather, tennis shoes with no skid soles. No tank tops, jeans, bathing suits, or cutoffs are allowed. Under no circumstances will male players be permitted to play bare-chested.
Tennis shorts, skirts or Tennis outfits. In cold weather; sweatshirts/slacks or warm-up suits, tennis shoes with no skid soles are allowed. Tank tops, jeans, cutoffs, running shorts, or bathing suits are not allowed.
Tara Court Use
- Courts are available for use on a first come, first serve basis.
- When others are waiting to use the courts players are requested to limit play to one (1) hour for singles and one and one-half (1 1/2) hours for doubles.
- The Club Manager may block off times during which the courts will be reserved for men's and ladies' leagues or special functions. Please refer to the information board located at the entrance to the tennis courts for league and special event play.
All players are expected to observe tennis etiquette on and off the Country Club Courts. The use of profanity, loud noises or any form of misconduct will be subject to disciplinary action. No person shall cross another court while play is in progress, but shall wait until a point is over. No person shall distract or interfere with players while a match is in progress.
Thank you and enjoy playing!